Lets Make This Bigger and Better!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Heathen's Hearth Review!

O.K. so I have been meaning to post this review for awhile just been extremely busy with school and my 2 year old!

So the products that I had received to review which was A Supple Suffision French Clay Mask w/ Chamomile and Lavender!! Totally Love! It's leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth! You can mix it with anything just depends on how thick or thin you want it! I use heavy whipping cream! I will so be getting more of this! I absolutely LOVE it!
"Get extra supple looking skin from just the right touch of Goat Milk with natural lactic acid to help the beauty of the real you come out of hiding!" -- Heathen's Hearth
You can purchase this item or any others here:

Now for the second Item I received for review! It again is amazing it gave my
 skin alittle boost of energy! And it didnt leave me feeling nasty!
It is a toner and it is called:
Lavender and Chamomile Soothing Facial Toner for Dry or Sensitive Skin.
I really like this product! I can't say to much about it!
You would have to try it out for yourself!
Though I do love it!

Now don't take my word for any of this! Go try it yourself!
With 2954 Positive Feedback! I would try this!
Oh Wait... I DID, and LOVED it!

So Now if you want and I would love if you do and I bet Heathen's Hearth would
love if you did to go check out her page! Fan her on Facebook! Tell her Ashley Blankenship sent you!

Now for my final word! Everything you read here is my opinion and my opinion alone! I was not paid or compensated in any way to do this review!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment