Lets Make This Bigger and Better!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Of My Valentines From Scott

O.K. so Scott (my Fiance) got me this AMAZING heart neck from a seller named Kim on Etsy! Kim, I would have to say was very easy to work with! She was very helpful and just so Friendly! Anyway, I have tried to take multiple pictures of the Necklace with no luck on getting the actually beauty! :( I cant get the letters A & E to show up like I want them to (Scott's first name is Erik) but the necklace itself is just AMAZING! I'm not saying that people I deal with on etsy.com are not helpful, A LOT of them are, and those are the ones I will return to! Theres really not much to say about the necklace other than it is PERFECT and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This is a photo from her page! The A & E on mine is at an angle like it is on here! She also has a lot of other very interesting things on her page, theres a little something for everyone there!
http://visionquest.etsy.com/ <---- thats her website! Check her out.

This is a pic of the necklace he gave me!


I was not paid or compensated in anyway for this review the views and opinions your see here are my own. Yours may differ from mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment