Lets Make This Bigger and Better!

Monday, March 1, 2010

OMG SUPER EXCITED!

O.K. so today is one of the best days of my life! I got tickets to go to the Chili Cook Off here in Richmond, Va! Awesome right I get to eat tons of Chili! well your wrong! lol. I dont eat Chili! I bet you are all asking Why I am so excited! Well I will tell and show why I am so excited! So as I said, I dont eat Chili! Well there is not just chili there! there is a Killer Rock Show! This year is going to be AMAZING! wanna know why?!?!?!?!?!?! oh wow im way to hyper for this right now! ok ok ok this is why!
1. Evans Blue! Great Band!
2. Skillet! Another Awesome Band

3. Chevelle! Totally Awesome I saw them a few years ago

And
OMG LAST BUT NOT LEAST
THE TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY AWESOME

PAPA ROACH!

Now normally I dont get really excited about going to shows or anything but Omg PAPA ROACH!
I cant wait! I will be posting pics thoughout the day from my phone!
The show is April 17th,2010 I will be there before they even open just to get the chance to get in early and maybe meet the bands!
I will say this, I am not one of those people that when they meet someone famous, in a band, blah blah blah, that freaks out! I stay super chill and talk to them like they are a old friend!
They always stay and want to talk more unless they are butt heads

<3 Ashley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment