Lets Make This Bigger and Better!

Friday, September 10, 2010

*Birch Tree Botanicals Review*

Hiya Everyone!

I have been meaning to post this and a few others! The reason I havent been able to post is because I am in the process of moving and then Saturday my grandma had a stork :(
She is doing ok, but she isnt allowed to do anything so myself and my mom are having to help her with everything! Anyways, Jill from Birch Tree Botanicals was kinda enough to send me a few items to do a review on! Now I am only going to review 2 of the items she sent, the other I wont use until I get a sinus congestion!

The first item that will be review is going to be Rosemany Peppermint Soap:

Now I did like this soap. The Rosemary gave the soap a very stong scent, but it still smelled good, I do like peppermint :)
I cut a sliver off so that I could use it and not mess it up for my move! I did like it though the rosemary was strong :)
Tolerable but strong. I would use it on a regular basis. It has a relaxing smell to it.
Jill has a talent :)
The Pictures I have arent turning out! So This one is going to have to be edited later when the pictures decide to work!

My Review Score for this Item is as follows:
Scent: 8 -- It is very stong! But does smell good!

Quality: 10 -- The Sliver I cute lasted about 9 washes and it was a small sliver! Also Left my hands feeling very smooth!
Packaging: 10 -- Very well packaged. It was kinda of hard to get into but thats good to me!

All Together I give it a 10 :)

Now for the Harvest Berries Sugar Scrub Cubes!!
I really Love this! The Scent is just perfect! Leaves dry skin feeling smooth! I really like that they are in cubes so that you just take a peice at a time and use it! You dont use to much you use just the right amount! PERFECT!
I was very happy to be able to try this item! I would recommend this item as well! Again Very Nicely Scented!

Now Again I have tried posting the picture but I am guessing blogger is having some issues of its own! So I am going to have to come back in and post the pics!

Here is the Number review for the Harvest Berry Sugar Scrub Cubes:

Scent: 10 -- Enough Said
Quality: 10 -- Left skin feeling soft and smooth!
Packaging: 10 -- Had the little shrink seal rippy thing on it!

The Harvest Berries Sugar Scrub Gets a perfect 10!

Now Just to let you all know there will be 1 more review posted for Birch Tree Botanicals, if you would like to try any of Jill's products for yourself, Please check her out on etsy! Http://www.etsy.com/shop/birchtreebotanicals

Last but not least I would like to let you all know that I was not paid nor compenstated in anyway to do this review! What you read here is my opinion and mine alone! Yours may differ from mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment