Lets Make This Bigger and Better!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

~*~ Pioneer Soap Works Review Part 2 ~*~

Hi again Pioneer Soap Works and All Things Amazing and Fun Fans :)


This is the second review for Pioneer Soap Works and I believe there is going to be either 1, 2, or 3 maybe for more coming up :)

Sorry that it has been awhile since the last post but I have to make you wait a little bit in between!
Anyways the products that will be featured in this review are....

Speaking of Pioneer Soap Works Products, I think I am going to cry!
I just went to look for my Peppermint Cooler Lip Balm and I CAN'T find it! This is bad.
I am going to look for that and until I find it. I'm going to wait to type the rest of this review!

5 Minutes Later:


Ok Found it! It was hiding but we are fine now! Though the cap is missing *BIG POUTY FACE* Will probably find it when I am almost done moving!

Ok, now for the review. :)
The Products that will be part of this review are: Peppermint Eucalyptus Salt Glow Body Polish, and A Blueberry Muffin Candle! Now as of right now I do not have a picture of the candle as it is packed away for moving though, I was able to snag a picture of the Salt Glow Body Polish from Rachel's Pioneer Soap Works Page.

OK Here is the 3rd Part of the PSW's Review:

I really didnt want to open the Salt Glow, because it looked so pretty :) it was sealed with a shrinky thing on it to, so hard to bring myself to open it! But I did and I am very happy that I did! It smells so good! Now its so fun to use and you can really see it working! What I mean by that is... when you rub the salt on and rub it all around on your legs, arms, body, whatever (please not in your hair or on your face) and you wash it off you can see these little grey oils spots in your bath water (I know that sounds nasty but just hear me out) the grey oil spots you see or aleast I see in the water are dry dead skin! Now once I was away all the salt and poppy seeds, I shave my legs! Oh oh oh! It feels so good, unless I knick myself shaving then its stings a little bit. Now when you get out you just buff dry your body! I love this because my legs feel so smooth for about 2 days!

Here is the Rating of the Salt Glow Body Polish:
Packaging: 10 - Sterile- Professional Packaging

Label: 10 - Tells Exactly whats in it and how to use
Quality: 10 - Removes dead skin and leaves your body feeling moisterized and smooth!
Scent: 10 - Very good smell!
Total Points: 10
Now for the candle review! As well as all of the wonderful products I received to review! I also received this wonderful candle! It is a Blueberry Muffin candle and I believe it is triple scented! It smells so wonderful, I really didn't want to light it but as a review blogger I have to use and try every item! So I lit this candle! AND WOW! It smelled amazing! When I put it out it didnt leave that nasty afterburn smell either! I LOVED it! I really dont know what else to say about it! It smells amazing and its doesnt stink when you blow it out!

Packaging: 10

Label: 10 - Tells Exactly whats in it and how to use
Quality: 10
Scent: 10 - Very good smell!

Total Points for the candle: 10 :)

Last but not least! I was not paid or compenstated in anyway to do this review, everything posted in this review is my own opinion and it might differ from yours! I do hope you enjoy Pioneer Soap Works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment