Lets Make This Bigger and Better!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rubee Soaps Review!!!!!

Hey Everyone sorry this one is a little later than expected! Sometimes I get caught up with things! Here it is though!

I got this soap and to be HONEST with you I didnt read what was in it lol! But for the better I do have my wonderful fiance who I make try things sometimes. Well he tried this really cute bar of soap if you can call a bar of soap Cute. I guess the skulls made it cute! But back to the review! I wasnt able to use it because it is very Black Pepper Smelling. Very manly :) Though when Scott used it, he smelled very nummy!
He said he liked the smell of it and how clean it made him feel. I liked it once some of the pepper had washed away! Though it does feel clean!

Scott Rated it:

Look: 8 -- he said it looked cool but one of the skulls fell off lol
Package: 9 -- Wrapped up tight and put in a nice little bag
Smell: 7 -- Strong at first then 9 when you come out the shower it lightens up some!
How clean it made him feel: 9 just cause it was a squeaky clean!

Sorry He doesnt know how to give perfect scores but hes a picky guy!
I am hoping you all enjoy this! If you would like to check out any other products please feel free to visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/rubeesoaps

For my final note: I was not paid nor compensated in anyway to do this review! All the opinions in this review Belong to my fiance Scott. if you have any questions please feel free to ask me!

♥ Ashley ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review, Ashley! I think I'll lighten the Black Pepper EO a little. It's always a work in progress when trying out new EO's! Thanks again! Glad to hear some honest feedback!

    ReplyDelete